All pools & spas require maintenance on a regular basis.
Our highly skilled in-house maintenance team servicing — both large and small, recently completed and long-established — providing tailored maintenance support to allow each of these pools & spas to operate to their optimum.
We can satisfy all your pool needs from chemicals to equipment upgrades and installation. Free water testing facilities allow you to monitor your pool water and maintain water balance.
The maintenance programs, which are reviewed regularly, recognise both our clients’ wishes, the original design intent and the swimming pools requirements. Our maintenance teams are focused on continuously expanding and improving their knowledge of current techniques, with an emphasis on sustainable methods. Our experience in construction supports our understanding of pool maintenance and our extended relationships with other industry specialists means if we can’t help, we know someone who can. As we are the leading Northern Beaches pool builders, we know how to create pools that are low-maintenance and a pleasure to own.
Understanding that our clients are busy, we do a free pick up of your water sample and we have the results emailed – this helps with managing your time and is especially useful for keeping records.
Call today to discuss your maintenance needs. We look forward to helping you in any way we can
Regular pool services involve the following tasks:
- Empty skimmer, pump and cleaner baskets
- Check pump operation and seals, lubricate if necessary
- Check filter operation and backwash if necessary
- Check Chlorinator and Salt cell – clean cell if necessary
- If dosing unit – check drums and output reading, calibrate if necessary
- Check pool cleaner operation
- Vacuum pool, brush walls and scoop our leaves
- Take water sample on site – water sample returned to shop periodically for record keeping
- Supply and add chemicals as recommended by test
- Additional treatment as required (ie treat black spot)
- Tidy plant room and remove empty containers